Important Changes to Sunday Mornings
Effective Immediately (as of May 16, 2021):
• We will continue to encourage safe practices for those who are not yet vaccinated, but masks and social distancing are now optional.
• We will no longer be requiring registration for our in-person services.
• We will be offering childcare for infant – 2 years old during our in-person worship services at 8:00 & 11:00am and those meeting during our 9:30am Sunday School Hour. Click HERE for more info.
• Corporate singing will resume during in-person worship
• We will be offering in-person Sunday School opportunities at 9:30am for Pre-K through 12th Grade. Click HERE for more info.
• All adult Sunday School classes will now have the opportunity to meet on campus at 9:30am. A full list of open classes will be available soon. Contact Lisa Bond (LBond@FUMCPensacola.com) if you have any questions regarding your specific class and hybrid/zoom opportunities.
Starting Sunday, June 20:
• Choir will resume during in-person worship. Email Dr. Rick Branch (RBranch@FUMCPensacola.com) for more information about choir practices.
If you or a family member are symptomatic, please worship from home until it has been 7 days since your symptoms subsided. (Fever, Cough, Shortness of Breath, Runny Nose, Etc.)
8:00 & 11:00am | Henry Roberts Activity Center
The Traditional Services include a sermon by Dr. Wesley H. Wachob, Senior Pastor of First United Methodist Church of Pensacola, as well as music led by Dr. Rick Branch. These services will meet in our activities center until hurricane repairs are made on the Main Sanctuary.
11:00am | Wesley Abbey
ICON is a tradition rich service, with a unique blend of traditional and contemporary music, that includes a sermon by the Rev. Brandon Bures, Associate Pastor, and music led by Brian Brown and our ICON worship team.
Sunday Morning Programming for Families
We are now offering Sunday morning nursery during our 8:00 and 11:00am services as well as 9:30 Sunday School hour. We also provide Sunday School opportunities at 9:30am for Pre-K through 12th Grade.